Have you ever had a prolonged cold that does not heal with yellow or green mucus? The pain in head and sometimes fever? If so, it could be a symptom of sinusitis. Maybe you've heard this one disease may even have to know some features of sinusitis, but do not panic.
Here we will give you some ways to treat sinusitis naturally. These tips can be practiced at home because its application is fairly simple.
1. Stay Hydrated. Drink plenty of water, fruit juices without added sugar, soup and hot tea. These fluids help thinner mucus and help drain the sore sinuses. Avoid alcohol, caffeine and sugary drinks and smoking.
All of these substances will dehydrate your breathing system that causes mucus to thicken and clog the airways which is already inflamed.
2. Extraction of Grape Seed, which is known as GSE (Grape Seed Extract) is a natural antibiotic made by seeds and grinding dried grape pulp into a fine powder.
When provided as a nasal spray, GSE helps clearing mucus and preventing another bacteria and microbial contaminants to take root in the sinuses tissue to make it inflamed and weaker.
3. Just add a few drops of oregano oil in a cup your drink can make a big impact to your health, absolutely in positive way. Not only does Oregano oil have anti-biotic, antivirus, and anti-fungal substances when you consume it, but also can used to fight cold sores and nail fungus.
Oregano oil can also be used by steam-inhaling, although the smell isn’t as good as peppermint but the result is quite good for your sinus.
4. Do you like food? Do you like it spicy? Because spicy foods such as mustard, hot peppers, cayenne, horseradish, and wasabi may help clear sinuses.
If you like spice, consider adding some “hot” spices to your food to make your nasal passages open and free. Enough consumption of spicy food can stimulate mucus glands in the nose. So that any liquid mucus production increase.
5. Bromelain is an enzyme found in pineapple juice and in the pineapple stem. Most people use it for natural medicine for sinusitis. Main function of Bromelain is for reducing swelling (inflammation), especially of the nose and sinuses.
Not many people know that bromela in has the ability to treat sinusitis, bromela in has been evident to be able to help reduce mucus production caused by sinusitis, but unfortunately, those who have ahistory of allergy pineappleb romela in is not advisable to consume. So consuming pineapple juices also can help your sinus pain slowly healed.
Well, in fact, treat sinusitisis not always complicated. the ingredient sthat you can get at home can help you cure sinusitis naturally.